The aim of this tender is to appoint a single service provider to carry out a defined set of telephone-based customer surveys, including;
- To securely receive (via File Transfer Protocol, or FTP) weekly and monthly CSV (or other excel format) datasets of customers requiring customer surveys.
- To process and carry out telephone-based customer surveys, adhering to agreed maximum quotas and script, and in accordance with the MRS Code of Contact.
- To facilitate Connexus colleagues being able to access real-time responses for analysis and checks, preferably via an online portal.
- To facilitate the customers' rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, including the right erasing their responses and to not contact any customers who opt-out of surveying.
- To facilitate Connexus in modifying surveys as per its business requirement by providing a number of additional changes available within each survey.
- To facilitate the transferal of any existing survey data from previous surveys into one singular platform for Connexus colleagues to review data.
Information on pre- and post-survey scripts, questions, scales and routing will be provided.
||Survey design services
||Telephone survey services
||Survey analysis services
||Customer survey services
||Customer satisfaction survey