Potential providers are invited to Tender to join an Open Framework for the delivery of the following services for Coventry City Council (CCC) and Coventry and Rugby Clinical Commissioning Group (CRCCG).
Lot A - Supported Living Accommodation for adults and older people with a Learning Disability, Physical/Sensory Impairment and Mental Health:
1. Lot A1 - Supported living services to include specialist home support, sourcing accommodation and supported access to community activities (core requirement)
2. Lot A2 - As per Lot A1 with the addition of support to service users requiring an Autism Service (specialism area)
3. Lot A3 - As per Lot A1 with the addition of support services to service users with Complex Behaviour Needs and Dual Diagnosis (specialism area)
4. Lot A4 - As per Lot A1 with the addition of support services to services users with Multiple complex health needs (specialism area). This Lot will be used by the CRCCG only.
5. Lot A5 - Lot A1 and Lot A2 combined (core requirement and Autism)
6. Lot A6 - Lot A1 and Lot A3 Combined (core requirement and Complex Behaviour Needs and Dual Diagnosis)
7. Lot A7 - Lot A1, Lot A2 and Lot A3 combined (core requirement, Autism, Complex Behaviour Needs and Dual Diagnosis)
Lot B - Day Opportunities for adults with Learning Disabilities, Complex Behaviour, Dual Diagnosis or Autism
1. Lot B1 - Community peer support networks (low level needs)
2. Lot B2 - Supported Day opportunities (low, medium and high-level needs)
3. Lot B3 - Complex Day opportunities (high level needs)
Contract start date - 4 March 2020
Contract end date - 3 March 2024 (4 years)
With an option to extend for a further 3 years on a 1 x 3 year extension basis, to a maximum of 7 years (to 3 March 2027)
The Framework will be left open for the duration of the term, up until the original Framework term end date (3 March 2024) and then, if the extension period is implemented, 6 months before the extended Framework end date (3 September 2026), to enable new Providers to submit Tenders to join the framework on an on-going basis.