Border Force (BF) is a Directorate of the Home Office. BF operate a fleet of six (6) Coastal Patrol Vessels (CPV), all CPVs are equipped and certified to Maritime Coastguard Agency (MCA) MGN 280 Workboat Code of Practice, (HSVC) Category 2, for service in waters up to 60 nautical miles from a safe-haven.
The full package of works required is detailed in the attached Statement of Requirements (C22125 - CPV Eagle - MSER - SOR - v1.0).
The Authority reserves the right to withdraw this requirement during any stage of this process.
This package is to be undertaken in the following geographic areas;
1. UK - between Lands' End and Great Yarmouth.
The purpose of this notice is to make the SoR available to, and invite, potential suppliers to confirm they can fully meet the requirements by providing a quotation for the complete and specified work package.
1. 1200hrs, 26 Nov 21 - deadline for clarification submission to the Authority;
2. 1700hrs, 03 Dec 21 - deadline for submission of bidding tool and specified documents and acceptances;
3. 03 Jan 22 - Contract Start; and
4. NLT 24 Jan 22 - Contract End.
Those potential suppliers are invited to send an email to; Ian McDermott, Home Office Commercial at Ian.Mcdermott@homeoffice.gov.uk , confirming their interest in this opportunity, providing a completed bidding tool and official quote total on company headed paper.