Housing 21 is a social enterprise for older people and is a major provider of retirement housing in England as well as being a leader in extra care housing. We:
provide homes and services that enable people to enjoy a good later life;
help people increase their independence and take control of the services they receive;
bring communities together to create active, supportive environments which value older people.
Housing 21 is tendering for the removal, supply and installation of windows and doors for our north region, this includes 13 counties.
Housing 21 aim is to develop a long term collaborative relationship with a maximum of three suppliers. The contract opportunity is for five years with the possibility of a five year extension (5+5), and we believe the contract term highlights our desire to develop a long term sustainable relationship for both parties.
Selected suppliers must be able to meet Housing 21 service requirements including:
1) Achieve value for money.
2) Achieve compliance with legislation.
3) Adherence to specification.
4) Ensure H21 quality requirements are achieved throughout the contract term.
5) Selected supplier (s) must be able to meet H21 service requirements including removal, supply, installation and post installation support for windows and doors. Suppliers may also be selected for Roofline and Rain Water Goods.
6) Ensure selected suppliers can meet Housing 21 works programme ensuring continuity of supply is achieved.
7) Selected suppliers must be able to provide excellent customer service when interacting with residents who are frail and live with dementia.
8) Develop a collaborative relationship with the selected supplier, there is the possibility of achieving a 10 year contract (5 year contract with the opportunity for a 5 year extension).