A suitable supplier is sought to provide Cash in Transit security services across the Merseytravel estate.
The scope includes the collection of sealed bags/containers from:
- 6 Merseytravel Centres at bus stations across Merseyside;
- 2 Beatles Story locations in Liverpool City Centre;
- Merseytravel Head Quarters, Liverpool City Centre; and
- 3 Mersey Ferries Terminals.
The scope also includes:
- The collection of sealed containers and Bulk Coin from Mersey Tunnels Kingsway (Wallasey) and Queensway (Birkenhead) for prompt payment into the relevant Bank Account.
- The monthly collection of Euro (notes) in a sealed container from Kingsway (Wallasey) Tunnel deposit direct to the local Liverpool City banking branch, or other suitable arrangements.
- Delivery of cash (ad hoc change orders), the denominations and amount being notified in advance on the previous morning by the individual location.
Collections are Monday to Saturday and this should also include Bank Holidays for some locations.
Flexibility of service provision is required in terms of collection windows, frequency of collections, seasonal changes, business changes, Special Events and Bank Holiday collection arrangements
The contract will be for an initial 1 year period (with a possible extension up to a further year) from April 2020.
Suppliers must sign and return the Confidentiality Agreement attached to the opportunity to be provided with the Procurement Documents. Please return your agreement via the Chest's messaging system.