The project will involve a full refurbishment of the existing IMAX theatre at the Science Museum in London.
The main contract scope of works will include but are not limited to:
- Strip out of existing auditorium, circulation and retail areas
- Auditorium fit-out including: seating, acoustic finishes and lighting
- Mechanical plant upgrades to the projection room
- New retail counter and circulation spaces
- Provision of new Green Room facility
- Provide attendance, coordination and labour for specialist IMAX equipment installation