The Council is inviting tenders for the provision and maintenance of Multi-Functional Devices (MFD) with full Papercut Print Management Software installed to allow for easy, secure and waste free printing options. The Contract will include all repairs to breakdowns at all sites within the agreed timescales and also servicing once a year.
The key aims of the new contract will be to:
• Reduce print levels, by providing the tools and management information to challenge unnecessary printing.
• Have a clearly defined and agreed SLA to ensure the Council have an effective business-as-usual ICT support operation.
• Provide an efficient and responsive maintenance and repairs service
• Provide the Council with a single point of contact for all account management activities including the provision and communication of management information pertaining to all equipment in the new contract.
• Implement a continuous improvement plan whereby the Supplier
continuously monitors device volumes and re-occurring faults and advises the Council of areas of opportunity for service improvements or cost savings.
The Council is using the e-procurement portal known as the Proactis Pro-Contract portal https://procontract.due-north.com to conduct this procurement exercise. To gain access to the procurement documents, Contractors will need to register their company details at the above website. Once registered, contractors will be emailed a log-in and password which will allow them to gain access to the procurement documents. Contractors will need to search for the invitation under Worcester City Council and then electronically submit an expression of interest and follow the online instructions to view the procurement documents.
||Office and computing machinery, equipment and supplies except furniture and software packages
||Software package and information systems
||Document management software package